No I.D. No Entry
I went to Allied Bank building earlier this afternoon, just to claim my check (separation pay perhaps), because one of the ACS's finance department is also located from that building as well. But the problem is... I only have a valid I.D.,with me right now, and I haven't yet issued an ID from my recent company where i'm currently worked with.
You will only allowed to enter the premises, as long as you are working with one of the offices and most of all an ID to represent with. A problem suddenly popped into my mind. How will I going to enter the building? I'll be needing a valid ID for me to get in. How will I going to claim the check? Again, valid ID is really needed for me to claim it.
As I started to ascend to the main entrance of the builiding, I just passed one of the guards whose assigned in screening of the visitors, who visits the offices of that building. When I'm heading to the inspection desk one of the guard asked:
Lobby Guard: Sa'n po sila ma'am?
Richelle: Sa ACS po!
Lobby Guard: ID po nila?
Richelle: Manong iisa lang po 'yung valid ID ko!
Lobby Guard: Alam na po ba ito ng Guard sa labas?
Richelle: Hindi pa po!
Lobby Guard: Ma'am alam nyo naman po siguro 'yung policy natin!
Richelle: Yes sir! Aware na po ako 'dun! kasi po 'di pa'ko nai-isyuhan ng ID 'dun sa bagong company na pinagtatrabahuhan ko ngayon. Kung i-susurrender ko po 'yung nag-iisang valid ID ko, pa'no ko naman po ma-claclaim 'yung check? Kailangn din po ng valid ID!
You will only allowed to enter the premises, as long as you are working with one of the offices and most of all an ID to represent with. A problem suddenly popped into my mind. How will I going to enter the building? I'll be needing a valid ID for me to get in. How will I going to claim the check? Again, valid ID is really needed for me to claim it.
As I started to ascend to the main entrance of the builiding, I just passed one of the guards whose assigned in screening of the visitors, who visits the offices of that building. When I'm heading to the inspection desk one of the guard asked:
Lobby Guard: Sa'n po sila ma'am?
Richelle: Sa ACS po!
Lobby Guard: ID po nila?
Richelle: Manong iisa lang po 'yung valid ID ko!
Lobby Guard: Alam na po ba ito ng Guard sa labas?
Richelle: Hindi pa po!
Lobby Guard: Ma'am alam nyo naman po siguro 'yung policy natin!
Richelle: Yes sir! Aware na po ako 'dun! kasi po 'di pa'ko nai-isyuhan ng ID 'dun sa bagong company na pinagtatrabahuhan ko ngayon. Kung i-susurrender ko po 'yung nag-iisang valid ID ko, pa'no ko naman po ma-claclaim 'yung check? Kailangn din po ng valid ID!
Lobby Guard: Magtatagal po kayo doon?
Richelle: Hindi naman po!
Lobby Guard: O sige po ma'am!
Lobby Guard: O sige po ma'am!
Richelle: Thank You po!
That guard was so considerate! (I owe him a lot!) But sometimes, if he asks or inspects our things we brought inside the premises, they're just doing their job as well. In return, we must be considerate with them as well.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home